Friday, February 19, 2010

The Week in Pictures










I noticed my posts have been minimal this week, so I thought I'd share a few scenes from my week.


There was another epic snowstorm...which meant epic nature walks around the neighborhood!



And of course chilly girls make nice, hot, soup when they get home (like this delicious spinach, sweet potato, apple combo!)

There was :





Chilling......


reading.....

organizing... (slowly but surely....)


relaxing.

And of course there is always a ton a crafting! Here's the highlight reel:



I finished a painting...



Gwenny finished her FIRST painting!!



I did my first experiment with resin (this lovely pendant is from Cynthia Thornton's inspiring book, Enchanted Adornments)...


which turned into my first resin pouring disaster...(cut to the river of resin on my craft table)
and another first...shipping out my VERY FIRST ETSY SALE! huzzah! (shameless plug www.katterbiller.etsy.com :) )
I made some new pillowcases with this fun flannel I found on sale.
and made a new batch of women's cloths....
...just in time!


Whew! Add to that a full time job aaaaaaaaaand that's what I did this week!

I think I need a nap.

3 comments:

  1. There are some gorgeous shots in there!
    Love the first one, love the painting, and love the shot with the pendant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been learning, slowly but surely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know nothing about photography! But it sure is fun to try!! :)
    and good luck with your computers.

    ReplyDelete